Do you have an Apprehended Violence Order against you and want to know your options? Have you been charged with a traffic or criminal offence and are unsure of the next step?
The outcome could change your life, which is why you need an experienced criminal lawyer on your case as early as possible.
Here at Macarthur Law Group, we believe every individual is entitled to strong and competent representation. Our lawyers have considerable experience defending:
- Traffic and vehicle offences – exceed the prescribed content of alcohol (drink driving), drive while disqualified or suspended, drive without a licence, other driving offences
- Acts intended to cause injury – including common assault, serious assault resulting in injury, stalking, serious assault not resulting in injury
- Justice procedure offences – breach of violence order, resist or hinder police, breach of bond, suspended sentence, or community service order
- Theft – including theft from retail premises, receiving or handling the proceeds of crime, theft of intellectual property
- Illicit drug offences – possession, cultivation or dealing in illicit drugs
- Public Order offences – disorderly conduct, criminal intent, riot and affray, liquor and tobacco offences, offensive language or behaviour, cruelty to animals
- Fraud offences – obtaining benefit by deception, forgery of documents, dishonest conversion
- Property damage – graffiti, fire and explosion
- Dangerous or negligent acts endangering persons – driving under the influence of alcohol or other substance (DUI), Dangerous or negligent driving
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess a prohibited weapon or explosive
- Threatening behaviour
- Robbery, blackmail & extortion
- Homicide – murder, attempted murder, manslaughter
If you think you might need Legal Aid, we can apply on your behalf.
Our offices are located in Campbelltown and Sydney, and our lawyers can also make prison and police custody visits.
We also provide legal assistance to client who are legally aided.
No case is too small or too big for Macarthur Law Group, so if you’re ready to find out how we can help you, contact us today for a discussion with one of our Lawyers in our Campbelltown or Sydney Offices.