We provide assistance to employers and employees.
For employers, we can assist you with:
- Drafting Employment Contracts, Terms and Conditions;
- Offering advice for workplace contracts, including financial advice for termination of employment
- Offering advice regarding employee and company taxation concerns
- Drafting and negotiating enterprise agreements
- Protection of intellectual property
- Drafting terms and conditions of internet and email usage
When making changes that may affect your employees we recommend consulting an experienced Solicitor.
For employees, we can assist you with:
- Reviewing your Employment Agreement to ensure it is fair;
- Challenging or setting aside unfair contracts;
- Reviewing your working conditions to ensure you are being treated correctly;
- Unfair dismissal and breaches of the Employment Agreement;
- Reviewing redundancies to determine whether you have received what you are entitled to.
If you believe you have been dismissed unfairly action should be taken urgently as strict time limits apply to unfair dismissal claims.
We can provide assistance for clients affected by the following legislation:
- Employment Protection Act;
- Industrial Relations Act;
- Occupational Health & Safety Act;
- Workplace Relations Act;
- Privacy Laws;
- Awards (State and Federal).
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with a Lawyer in our Campbelltown or Sydney Offices.