If you are thinking of migrating to Australia from overseas, or you need to make an application for a Visa, you will need an experienced and reliable immigration lawyer. Access to current and relevant information, professional advice and some help making local arrangements are paramount for a successful transition. We provide assistance in the following areas of Immigration Law:
- Skilled migration;
- Student migration;
- Sponsored overseas migration;
- Business migration;
- The employer nomination scheme;
- Family migration (including spouse, parents, and children)
- Visas (including work permits/student visas)
- Protection Visas
- Citizenship applications;
- Representation at Migration Review Tribunals & Administrative Appeals Tribunals.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with Carlos Lindo in our Campbelltown or Liverpool Offices.