If you have suffered an injury – physically, emotionally or psychologically – because of someone else’s wrongful act or negligence, you could be entitled to compensation.
Here at Macarthur Law Group, we have been providing legal support to Australian’s seeking compensation for over 20 years. Our lawyers are highly experienced in personal injury law and understand the difficult time you’re going through.
We have helped individuals involved in motor vehicle accidents, injuries suffered at work, medical negligence claims, accidents suffered on public or private property and victims’ compensation for grieving family members.
We can assist you with legal advice and representation through the entire process, and ensure you get a fair outcome.
To make things a little easier, our lawyers can visit anyone with mobility issues in the comfort of their own home.
Personal injury claims can cover the following situations:
- Motor vehicle accident compensation (including cars, motorbikes, boats, trains etc.)
- Public liability (e.g. injury suffered at a public event)
- Product liability (e.g. injury from defective products)
- Occupiers Liability (e.g. injury sustained from a defective property)
- Medical negligence (e.g. injury sustained due to treatment provided by a medical professional)
- Professional Negligence (e.g. injury suffered from poor craftsmanship)
- Victims’ compensation (for disadvantaged family members of the victim)
Due to the complicated laws and strict time limits on lodging personal claims, it is important to start on your matter right away.
Contact us today to organise a consultation with a Lawyer in our Campbelltown or Sydney Offices.